We are not a 1% club.
We claim no territory.
However, we take our club and membership seriously.
The Buffalo Soldier Motorcycle Club Killeen Chapter will award a $500 scholarship to the top five essay’s submitted by graduating seniors from the following local High schools: Killeen, Shoemaker, Ellison, Harker Heights, Early College and Copperas Cove.
The following are required to complete your application:
- ACT/SAT Scores
- Official High School Transcript (or equivalent if home schooled)
- A 500-word essay on the topics described below.
- Letter of recommendation on official letter head from a teacher/guidance counselor/school administrator
- Letter of recommendation on letterhead from a community service organization
- A letter of acceptance to an institution of higher learning
- Signed Release Form (enclosed)
- Parent’s signature if student is under 18 years of age
- Prepare a letter of introduction; who you are, your accomplishments to date, family background, and the degree to which you are seeking, and financial need. Provide a brief summary on how you plan to use the scholarship if selected.